MINISTRY OF ECONOMY AND FINANCES
ROYAL GOVERNMENT OF CAMBODIA
PRAKAS NO. 021 ON THE COLLECTION OF RENTAL
ESTATE TAX (BUILDINGS AND VACANT LAND)
• Seen the Constitution of the Kingdom of Cambodia;
• Seen the Royal Decree of His Majesty the Kingdom of Cambodia, Samdech Preach NORODOM SIHANOUK VARMAN, dated November 1, 1993 on the Formation of the Royal Government;
• Seen the Royal decree of His Majesty the King of Cambodia, Samdech Preach NORODOM SIHANOUK VARMAN, dated November 1, 1993 on the Appointment of Ministers, Secretary of State and Under Secretaries of State in all ministries and institutions;
• Seen the 1994 Financial Law, dated December 28, 1993 and its Promulgation by Royal Decree (KRAM) No 02 dated December 28, 1993; and
• Pursuant to the exigent needs of the present economic and financial situation
IT IS HEREBY DECIDED
To collect rental real estate tax on all buildings and vacant land as specifies in Article 26 of the Law on Finances of 1994.
Shall be exempted from such rental tax collection, any monthly rental income below 500,000 Riels.
An extension of tax payment, a reduction or as the case may be a complete exemption of this rental tax shall be given to persons experiencing hardships such natural or man-made disasters leading to loss of property or life.
The Declaration shall enter into force from the date of its signature.
Minister of Economy and Finances
Signature and Seal